I already wrote a blog post for today, but a blog I have been following for a very long time, Kenlie at All The Weigh, is starting a new link up series called Thoughtful Thursdays. I wanted to join, so here is a bonus post for today.
Trying Something New
1. Do you have plans to do anything in 2015 that you didn’t do before? If so, what will you tell us about it? This is kind of a hard one, because my life is pretty steady. (And I like that about it!) Two things, however, come to mind. I plan to read more than I ever have before, especially self enriching books. The goal is to read at least 10 pages each day. I'm happy to say that resolution is going strong. I start my day with my reading. The second plan is to attend a nephew's wedding in Mammoth, CA. We've never been to Mammoth, so I'm looking forward to the travel.
2. Use one word to describe the hardest part of change. Uncomfortable
3. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (outside of necessities?) I usually talk myself out of any types of purchases that are for me. Not too long ago I bought myself some candy and got my nails done. And now I'm giving up getting my nails done in lieu of adding the money to the debt snowball.
4. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the last 3 months?An Affair to Remember. A friend posted about it, and since I've never seen it, I watched it on Netflix. Loved it!
5. If you could travel to one place that you’ve never been today, where would you go? Niagra Falls and to visit the area in North Tonawanda, New York where my mom grew up.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m an extrovert. I get depressed if I'm alone for too long. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate some good down time, however!
7. Share one thing for which you are thankful so far in 2015. I am thankful for my husband. Our Christmas didn't go as expected because I woke up very sick. That meant he didn't get to see his family on Christmas Day. He was disappointed, but chose to make the most of his vacation days with me and the boys. I really enjoyed our time together before heading back to work and school.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Take a few minutes to say hello to someone new too.