Sunday, January 4, 2015

Daily 4C - Week 1

I'm posting a daily picture on Instagram with the hashtag #daily4c2015.  It's a unique way for me to narrow down the day to one photo.  I think it will be neat to look back next year and see all the photos in one place.

 Day 1 - Celebrating my mom's 70th birthday with a party. First family photo of the year.

Day 2 - Nara invited several girls over for an Armenian New Year luncheon.  Delicious and fun.  Click HERE to see the feast!

Day 3 - Impromptu lunch date with my sweetheart at Mimi's Cafe.  I asked him if he wanted to be obnoxious with me by taking a selfie with the restaurant in the background.  It was so bright with the sun in our eyes that I didn't realize he was sticking his tongue out until I looked at the photo in the car.  Goofball!  When I said something he replied, "Well, you told me to be obnoxious!"

Today is being spent doing all the things that need to be done to get ready to go back to school tomorrow.  Laundry, grocery shopping, packing lunches, a last minute soccer practice, trying to finish getting Christmas decorations stored away, and planning meals for the week.

I really love vacation.  I really hate going back to work.  However, I love my job.  I know I contradict myself there, but they are both true sentences.  Once I get to school tomorrow, I'll be happy I'm there.  It's just the anticipation of having to get ready and leave vacation behind that I struggle to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment