Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Piecing Together 2013 - January

I know that is a strange title for post, but I'm really quite sad about the fact that I neglected blogging for the entire year of 2013 and several months into 2014.  I also stopped scrapbooking, so I look at this blog as a way of documenting our lives with stories and photos.

Of course, I can't go back and relive every single detail, but through Facebook and other sources, I'd like to try to piece a bit of it together just so I have it here.  I think I'll go one month at time for a 12 (or more) part series.

January 2013

This is the last day of 2012.  Technically it was taken on Jan.1 just after midnight, so I have at least one picture from January of that year. My last blog post before that was Dec. 16.  Hudson looks like such a little guy in this picture!  I guess that's because he was only 5.

This picture was taken at a New Year's Eve party at the Harris's.  They are a family from school.

Other January happenings:

-I tried Zumba for the first time, but there is no photo to give proof!  I took the class while the kids were playing indoor soccer, so I know they must have been on a team. I think I only went back to Zumba once more.  It was fun, but not really my thing.

I can't find any more photos or events from January of that year.  I'm sure we would have gone out to lunch with my mom for her birthday.  Hudson would have been in the middle of kindergarten.  Evan would have been in the middle of third grade.  It was my first year working with my partner teacher, Amanda.  Eric was working in Hanford.

Hopefully I'll have better luck piecing together February 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment