Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sweet Memories Sunday - Gilroy Gardens in 2009

I think I found my title for Sunday posts!  It fits because I always look back at pictures with a sense of "oh how sweet!"

Today's trip down memory lane takes us to our one and only trip to Gilroy Gardens.  The kids must have been 2 and 5ish.  I was only going to share one picture, but then I started looking at the album, and well, I can't pick just one!

One of my favorite pictures of the two of them hugging outside the entrance gates.

Hudson hugs a garlic man.  Whenever I show this photo, people always ask what that is and guess he's hugging a Hershey's Kiss!  Nope.  It's garlic!

This is probably the first time Hudson ever rode on rides.  We were on a sky tram here.

Evan liked it too.  Oh that sweet little face.

He was so excited and curious.

Evan on a boat ride.

If that doesn't scream HAPPY, I don't know what does!

It was a great family day making fun memories.  Hmmmm, I wonder if the kids even remember this trip?!  Sometimes, it's okay that the memories are more for the adults!

2 comments: