Saturday, January 9, 2016

Daily 4C Jan. 2-8

Photos from our first full week of the year.

Jan. 2. I started putting Christmas decorations away.  I'm going to miss the cuteness of my little coffee bar area.  I need to find a tray and sugar holder for "Ordinary Time."

Jan. 3. The boys both got hair cuts.  I can see their little ears again!

Jan. 4.  I got sick in the middle of the night and spent the first day back to school asleep in bed.

Jan. 5.  I stayed home from school again on Tuesday.  Feeling a bit better...at least enough to move to the couch.

Jan. 6.  I was better and made to it back to school...finally.

Jan. 7.  I promised myself to have lesson plans done by Thursday for the next week.  Week 1 of this goal accomplished.  It really feels good to not have that hanging over my head on the weekend.

Jan. 8.  I loved my outfit today!  I knew I'd like this sweater when I ordered it online, but I didn't realize just how much I'd like it!  LOVE it!  I love it when a certain outfit can make you feel so pretty!  And who knew I would ever want a pair of white pants?! Love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment