Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites: Jewelry

Linking up today with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I wear on a regular basis.

First off, my all time favorite piece of jewelry is my wedding ring.

We have been married for almost 13 years and I still love my wedding ring to pieces.  When we bought it, the jeweler told us we could upgrade the main diamond later down the road.  Before we got married, I figured I'd do just that.  However, the minute the priest blessed our rings at the wedding, I knew right there and then that I would never change this ring as long as I live.  I do joke that my right hand is in need of a really large diamond!

Something like this! Someday!

I love these stud earrings.  My husband loves me and bought me 9 different colors!  Yes, I'm spoiled!  I used to wear larger earrings, but I've been all about the large studs lately.

Other earrings I like to wear are my basketballs!  I wear them all throughout basketball season.  I also have soccer balls that I wear during soccer season.

This is my Colors of the World Cuff bracelet from Trades of Hope.  My cousin, Michelle, is a representative of this organization that gives women in impoverished countries a skill that gives them the ability to support themselves and contribute to their families.  It is an amazing organization that gives women around the world hope for a better future.  The pieces I have bought are absolutely beautiful and I get many compliments each time I wear them.

I highly recommend taking a look at the website or ordering pieces.  It is the neatest thing to know that you are buying beautiful things while helping women at the same time.  Win win!

These are my current favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment