Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Should I Feel Guilty?

Evan wandered into our room at 4 a.m. I told him to go away. I guess he didn't.


He is sleeping in the dog bed at the foot of our bed. Pathetic, huh? Should I feel guilty that he just wants to be close to me, and I all but banished him to sleep with the dog? Naaaaah!


Take note that the dog is not in said dog bed. The little dog is up in the big bed keeping my feet warm. The big dog is probably resting on a pile of clothes on the floor somewhere. I guess he likes our scent.


Rest assured, when Evan came in at 4, I did not say, "Off with ye to the dog bed." No, I told him to go back to his own queen sized bed in his own room with his own covers. I guess we needn't have bought him a queen size bed. A $20 dog mat would have done him fine.

One last note, I'm not too worried about the kid because he was snoring soundly down on the floor. In fact, that is how I even realized he was there. I was standing near my bed to see if he had come in while I was in the shower, when I heard snoring near my feet. I looked down to find Evan zonked out. Strange kid.

1 comment: