Sunday, July 5, 2009

Circus

We went to the circus this afternoon. It was a good show, but it was bittersweet for me. My dad always liked the circus, and we went many times as kids. I found myself crying in the middle of Selland Arena.

I know my dad hasn't been gone that long, but I wonder when these "kick in the gut" moments will stop. I guess every holiday, event, and show that we see without my dad will get easier. It's just painful going through the process.


Eric and the boys before the circus began. It was hard to get good pictures because there were so many people wandering around down on the floor of the arena. Hudson had enormous eyes taking it all in.


I happened to catch a clown nose while we were walking around on the floor. I think Eric would make a great clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment