Friday, July 24, 2009

Morning Snuggle


Hudson actually woke up in a good mood. And he was willing to drink his milk from a sippy cup. I think I'm onto something with this kid...I'm started to only give him COLD milk. Evan STILL requests his milk "heated." Grrr.


Oh, hello Bandit. I didn't see you sleeping there under the pillow with your funny doggy hairdo.


Bandit is trying to figure out how to run for his life. In the past, Hudson has not proven to be the most gentle of pet lovers. He tends to hug Bandit around the neck - tightly!

After this warm and fuzzy moment, I took both kids to go bowling with the summer school class. Hudson was a pain. Evan decided to dress himself in two t-shirts and two pairs of socks. I knew about the shirts. I didn't know about the socks. Then he got hot. We took off the extra clothing. This kid is killing me with his clothing choices.


This is how Hudson spent his time at the bowling alley. He was attached to my legs, grunting to be picked up. Constantly. Made it hard for me to bowl. I managed a 100 on my first game, but sucked and got an 87 on my second game. I blame it on Hudson. Who can bowl with that face hanging out at your knees?


Evan looking weird. He managed to bowl a 103, beating the 5th grader, the 4th grader and the 2nd grader on his little bowling team.

And those are the only bowling pictures I managed to take. Thank for that also, Hudson, you needy little thing.

After bowling, the boys and I ran to Costco to get gas. I gave Evan the choice of McDonald's or Costco for lunch. He chose Costco. Saved me some money, and I didn't have to endure Playland. Darn, because I was sooooo wanting to sit at Playland. Then we came home for mandatory quiet time. I like MQT. I NEED MQT. Evan and I snuggled and watched SpongeBob. Hudson slept. Then he woke up.

The boys also spent several minutes splashing in the kitchen sink, but I'll save those photos for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment