Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Nap Does a Mommy Good

I took a two hour nap today. I knew I was tired, but I don't think I realized I was THAT tired!

We were all up early, went to church, bought a fish tank, had lunch, and then Hudson went down for a nap. I told Evan I was tired so I was going to go lay down in my bed while Eric had to go run some errands. Evan and Spongebob hung out until Eric got home.

I got sucked into a Lifetime movie about identity theft, and before I knew it, I was sawing zzz's. Even if I am tired, I don't usually take a nap. I don't really like taking long naps because they leave me groggy and grumpy. Even though I woke up groggy, I also woke up feeling better.

I just haven't been feeling that great for the past few days. I know when I drop off to sleep like that, my body is trying to tell me something.

Anyhow, I was much less frustrated today as compared to yesterday. A nap did this mommy good.

No comments:

Post a Comment