Friday, July 3, 2009

Bowling



Evan and I went bowling today with the summer school class. Evan had a rough start, but soon was throwing several spares and even a strike! He is such a competitive little bugger.


Since the bowling balls weigh about one-fourth of his weight, it was a little hard for the child to get a proper hold on the ball. He had this weird way of swinging his whole body into it. Several times he'd fall over from the momentum, but he didn't seem to mind.



His method was working for him. He scored in the high 80's on both his games. Man was he ever proud when he bowled that strike!

I had fun as well and even scored a 124 on my second game. I definitely want to get my own bowling shoes. What do you think of these little beauties? If I ever do buy a bowling shoe, it has to be pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment