Saturday, February 7, 2015

Silly Face Saturday

I tried to get him to make a normal face.

Close, but of course this one is blurry.

Once again, the decent smiles are out of focus.

He looks like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead.  Nice comparison, I know.  I'm the best mom!

But I love him soooooo much!

It was fun to laugh and be silly with him.

This one just makes me laugh.  Both of us have the weirdest faces.

Sigh.

Oh this boy! I let him come to my classroom yesterday after school instead of going to daycare.  And he wouldn't even take a normal, happy photo.  Stinker!

Saturday Silly Story: Last weekend we all had to get up early because of Spelling Bee and Basketball.  When Eric went to wake up Hudson, he told his dad, "There should be a law that I get to sleep!"

I AGREE!

I've caught some of the germs from my classroom and am not feeling so great.  I just want to sleep.  There should be a law!  But here it is 6:30 in the morning, and we are getting ready for basketball.  I hope the DayQuil kicks in soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment