Monday, March 16, 2015

Yearbook and Gym

Today has been spent working on the yearbook.  I don't even want to keep track of how many hours I spend on this thing, because it would probably make me cry!  I am always proud of the finished product, but it's quite the effort to get there.

An itty bitty sneak peak at a possible layout!  How's that for being cryptic?!

I went to the gym.  I'll probably have much more to say about this later, but for now, there's a lot going on between now and April 25.  I'm not claiming to be busier than anyone else (it's one of my pet peeves when people act like their "busy" is busier than mine), but I knew with all the stress of things coming up, I'd better do something to combat the stress.

Again, not trying to sound busier than anyone else, but here's what's on my plate throughout the next month and a half: yearbook designed and turned in, WASC visit, Eric's surgery, First Communion and party, soccer (like that ever goes away), science fair, and all the other regular life stuff like work, shopping for food, making said food, and folding clothes.

I forced myself to take it easy.  I walked at various paces until I hit 100 calories and then I rode the recumbant bike until I hit 50 calories.  It was about 35 minutes or so total.  Felt good.  Next step: go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment