Sunday, March 8, 2015

Daily 4C - Week 10

It's hard to believe it's March!  Here's how our week progressed in Instagram photos.

Day 60 - It was a spring cleaning kind of day.  With Hudson's 1st Communion party coming up in April and the community cleanup day happening in nine days, we knew we wanted to give the garage and back yard a good cleaning.  We spent about five hours going through items.  It felt soooooo good to purge!  Love a good cleaning!

Day 61 - I promised these two monkeys that on the next 1/2 day at school, I'd take them out to lunch before my staff meeting.  Out of all the choices to eat in Clovis, they chose Subway.  Even though it was not my first choice (or even 8th choice), it was nice being with my kiddos.  It sort of felt like we were sneaking a secret lunch!  I don't know why!

Day 62 - Hudson was complaining of a tummy ache.  There wasn't much I could do, so I just rocked him in my office chair for about 15 minutes.  It was nice to "check out" for a while and just enjoy the time holding him.

 Day 63 - Dinner at home at 8:30 at night.  Sometimes these late soccer nights just kill me.  But we did enjoy watching the show Repeat After Me.  We all laugh at the antics.

Day 64 - After three tries, I finally got into the eye doctor for my annual exam.  And I got my contacts refilled!  I've been wearing glasses for so long that I was afraid that I wouldn't remember how to put the contacts in my eyeballs!  After the appointment, I ran to CVS to buy new sunglasses.  I haven't worn those in months either!  I'm a happy girl.

Day 65 - I was completely wiped out on Friday night and ended up asleep on the couch at 7:45.  It was a busy week of wrapping up the 2nd Trimester at school, a few parent meetings, an Academic Decathlon practice and pizza party, soccer, and payroll.  I was DONE.

Day 66 - Amanda and I drove to Bakersfield early on Saturday morning for the Diocesan Academic Decathlon competition.  The kids did a great job winning 1st in logic, 5th overall, and four individual medalists.  I was so proud...and so tired.

It was a really good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment