Monday, March 23, 2015

Quick Weekend Wrapup

I'm finding it hard to get moving this Monday morning at 6:10 a.m.  My cup of coffee tastes lovely, and I didn't go to bed late, but I'm still kinda dragging.  Hopefully I'll perk up after my shower.

It felt like a really quick weekend.

I didn't feel like cooking on Friday night, so we picked up Chinese take out.  Garlic chicken is the best.  We were in bed by 8:30.  Always so tired at the end of the week.

On Saturday, we slept in a bit, I worked on the yearbook, and then Evan and I ran some errands because he needed some supplies for the diorama he's creating.  After we got home, we went to the gym.  The kids went to the daycare while Eric and I worked out.  Then they got to enjoy swimming in the gym pool.

 Taking a break from the pool and making bubble beards in the spa.

 A good workout made us both feel better.

 We were completely off our regular breakfast, lunch, dinner schedule, so after stopping at Sears for a battery for Eric, we got a pretzel snack to tide everyone over.

I don't know where the picture went, but Eric and I attended the San Joaquin Memorial's play Catch Me If You Can on Saturday night.  I had three former students performing in the play.  It was a late night that we aren't used to!  #old

 Sunday morning was an early wake up when our neighbor behind us started mowing his lawn at 6:56 a.m!  Ugh.  Yes, technically you are allowed to make noise at 7, but still, on a Sunday morning?  When you don't work?  (The neighbor doesn't work.  I think he's medically disabled.)  This is just the grumpy, being woken up too early me talking.

In any case, it got us up and moving.  I did the grocery shopping and then we were off to soccer in Lemoore.  It makes me chuckle to see Evan having to be the one to sit and watch the game.  He was so restless.


The team won both of the games.  Evan even got to jump in and play goalie for the second game.  That made him rather happy.

The rest of Sunday night was spent on yearbook and laundry.  Try not to be too jealous of the glamorous life we lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment