Monday, May 19, 2014

What the....?


These photos make me giggle!

Don't anybody faint away, but I got up a little earlier than usual and made my bed this morning.  As I told Eric, it is harder to get back in it if it is already made!  I've got a bit of spring cleaning fever going on, and I must take advantage of it while it lasts!

In any case, two beings that were not too happy were Harry and Bandit.  They were jumping out of the way as I pulled the sheet and comforter up to the top.  Out of desperation for warmth, Harry burrowed his way under and in between Eric's pillows!

That view of Harry greeted Eric when he stepped out of the shower!  Harry looks like he would be cussing me out if he could talk.

I felt bad for Bandit because he was cold.  I threw his blanket up on the bed for him to enjoy.  It was a pretty funny start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment