Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Seasonal Blues

I've been feeling a bit blue lately, and I can't pinpoint the cause. Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon. Maybe it's the pressure of the season. I love Christmas, but things are just different this year.

I am still keeping up with my exercise, but even that is getting harder to do. Tonight I did a 5 minute warm up, a 20 minute run, and 5 minute cool down. Not shabby by any means, but not the best I have done considering I could manage a good 40 minutes just a few weeks ago. Just feeling tired, I guess.

Sorry to be so down. I took a picture of my nifty knee high socks yesterday, but my computer accidentally was infected with a worm that is taking some time for Eric to get rid of. So I can't post my photo. That sort of stinks. My hard drive is in the kitchen. I feel bad for people who don't have an Eric. I could drag out my laptop, but that would require effort, and I'm in short supply lately.

Okay, enough of my whining. Sorry to bore you all to tears. Just writing what I'm feeling. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment