Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day From My Camera

I told you Christmas wasn't over just yet! Anyhow, according to the liturgical calendar, we are smack in the middle of Christmas even though the stores want us to think it's Valentine's Day.


Hudson seems to like his new bike.


Eric helps Evan check out his new MP3 player. He LOVES this thing.


Evan opened his new remote control car.


Hudson got a train. I am pleased to say that he likes this toy. I wasn't sure when I bought it, but he's been playing with it in the evenings.


I love the look on Evan's face as he pulled his new Slinky out of his stocking! He doesn't even know what a Slinky is, but he sure looks excited!

1 comment:

  1. Santa must have had a run on Slinkies, b/c our girls got them in their stockings, too! Looks like you had a great Christmas and Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete