Monday, December 21, 2009

Zoo Lights



Last night we went to the zoo to see the Zoo Lights. It was really pretty, and I was very impressed! It felt strange going to the zoo in the dark, but it was very magical.

We forgot the cameras, but I took a few photos with my camera. However, I have no earthly clue how to get the photos off of my phone and into my computer. Eric isn't here, so I'll have to add those photos later.

Both Evan and Hudson got to visit Santa while we were there. Evan was running around acting like a loon. He couldn't understand why we couldn't see the animals. He apparently didn't buy the fact that it was NIGHT time and the animals were sleeping!

We even got free hot chocolate and listened to singers sing Christmas carols. The paths were fully lined with rope lights, and there were giant displays everywhere. Well done!

I hope the zoo continues this display next year. It will be a fun tradition to go each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment