Thursday, December 31, 2009

End

Evan and I spent the day together seeing the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks and going bowling with school friends.

The entire Forcey Family got a haircut.

Now we are just relaxing in the family room waiting for the ball to drop. (We catch the East Coast feed and tell Evan it's New Year's!)

Not to be a downer, but 2009 was pretty hellish for us. So many terrible things happened. Of course there were good things mixed in, but the theme of the year seemed to be sadness, sickness, and worry. I, for one, am very happy to see a new year.

I have several resolutions or things I want to work on for this upcoming year including being a better and more patient mom. Personal health goals always rank high up there as well.

I wish everyone a healthy and happy new year. I know we are looking forward to better beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment