Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Go to Bed!


See this face? This is the face of a child who refuses to go to sleep. He used to be such an easy baby to put to bed. Not so much any more.

This is the face of a two-year-old who will sneak out of his bed and sit in a dark playroom quietly playing with toys at 10 p.m. Will he do that during the daylight hours? Heck no.

This is the face of the little man that I love with all my heart. However, I want this little face to go to sleep. He got put into his crib for the night.

I don't know if he is going through a growth spurt, a crabby pants spurt or a resisting the crib spurt. I just don't know.

I do know that he sleeps very well at 7 a.m. when I need him to get up so we can go to school. But he's not sleeping so well at 8 p.m. when it's time for night-night.

As with all these lovely quirks that my children go through, this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment