Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And Christmas Eve continues

Sorry for the interruption in posting Christmas Eve photos last night. I was a bit tired and needed to go to bed!

On with the celebration.


My mom bought me a new black sweater. I have had my old black sweater since 1999! It's a bit stretched and worn out.


The story behind this picture is pretty funny. My school always holds a Santa sale where the kids are able to shop for items for their family, and it will be a surprise for their loved ones. I sent Evan with $15 and the instruction that he could purchase gifts for Mom, Dad, Brother and Grandma. He indeed bought something for all of us (including himself). I didn't look at the gifts once we got home from school that day, but I did help him separate them and put them under the tree. When I saw the coffee cup wrapped in cellophane, Evan told me it was for Grandma. I didn't give it another thought, but made sure we took it to Grandma's for Christmas Eve. Grandma opened the mug, and I burst out laughing because the mug says, "Dad" on the front! I guess all grandmas need a personalized mug that says "Dad!" It is definitely the thought that counts.


Tiffany got me a breast cancer awareness sweatshirt. I love it! I've worn it nearly every day since Christmas.


Hudson got new cars from Aunt Tiffy.

And that is all for Christmas Eve. But don't worry. I have plenty of Christmas Day photos still to share. The Christmas blog posts might end sometime after New Year's!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas with your family...love the "Dad" mug, funny boy!

    This is totally a sidenote, but Heather, you are looking good! I can definitely see that you're trimming up! Keep up with that running, girl! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tiffany! I saw that sweatshirt online and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete