Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve on Eric's Camera

Here are some highlights from Eric's camera.


Hudson spent several sessions on the time out chair. He's a mean child who hits and kicks. I'm not sure how to break him of this habit.


One of the few moments when Hudson was calm and still. I am constantly telling him to say his prayers and thank God for the adorable face that he has. It gets him out of many sticky/trouble situations (because I end up laughing or kissing those sweet cheeks)!


I didn't really care for our family shots this year. Evan is grumpy, my bangs are pulled to the side making my forehead look huge, and on and on. I like last year's group shot. But this is the 2009 Family Christmas Photo. I guess I'll take it for what it is.


The cousins: Logan (11), Hunter (8), Evan (5), and Hudson (2). This photo makes me laugh. Logan looks bored, Hunter has his eyes closed, Evan is a grump, and Hudson is the happy clam!


Me, my mom, and my sister. I miss my dad.


Evan opened his first gift which was a stuffed moose animal from my mom. Apparently, he likes it!


Hudson got a cool millipede/centipede/worm ABC thing from my mom. It is really cute.


My mom gave me a cool lap desk.


Eric received a Lowe's giftcard from my sister.


We got my mom a very pretty breast cancer Christmas ornament. She seemed to like it.

I have many more pictures to share from Eric's camera, but I am tired. More photos will have to be shared tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Heather! The picture of the cousins is precious. Love your comments~

    ReplyDelete