Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday, Monday


Grandma is determined to get her Christmas card photo!

Oh, it was hard to go back to the normal routine after having a week off! It didn't help that my Monday started a wee bit earlier than I would have liked.

Hudson started screaming bloody murder at 4:20 this morning. It's the kind of scream that launches you out of bed because it is so intense. I got to him just as he was scrambling off the bed and onto the floor.

I managed to calm him down, and I settled into his bed with him. He was asleep within seconds. I went back to my own bed, but sleep was not happening. I finally got up at 5 and got ready for work.

School was fine. We had a staff meeting. It's hard to believe that we'll be on Christmas break in 3 weeks! (I'm not counting down or anything!)

After the meeting Evan and I made a super quick trip to Payless Shoe Source for some shoelaces. While we were there I figured I might as well pick up some cute knee socks for me. It's one of my new things. Keeps my legs warm. I might be picking up some leg warmers next to transport myself right back into the 80's.

Home, frozen pizza, baths, football, and soon to run. Just a regular old Monday with the Forcey Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment