Sunday, November 29, 2009

I run because...

...it gives me more patience to deal with stuff like this.


These are the shutters in the playroom that Hudson felt weren't pretty enough...apparently.


The Little Stinker was supposed to be napping. I guess this is our reward for putting him in the big boy bed. He is able to get out of it, wander the hall, and try out his artistic abilities on the wall. (At least he used red and green Christmas colors!)


Hudson was not too happy once I got done yelling at him.


Right after this photo was taken, Chicken decided to be stealthy once again. I found him back in the playroom standing on a chair with DVDs in his hands. Ugh! He is now in the crib.

Luckily the marker on the wall and shutters is nothing a little Magic Eraser couldn't handle, but geez, Hudson, was this really necessary?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that would make me want to hit the pavement too.. I use my running to leave ALL frustrations on the pavement..

    At least is was not Sharpie....like our son, Magic Eraser wont help that..

    ReplyDelete