Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little Shark

About two weeks ago we had our last soccer game for the season. For some reason it was really packed that day. Eric let the boys and me out in the parking lot and went to find a space to park.

Evan took off like a flash to his field. Hudson and I lagged behind. Right as we walked in the gate of the school, Hudson noticed a play structure that he hadn't noticed before. He made a beeline for that thing. I caught up to him and grabbed him and said we had to go. He didn't like that. I ended up swooping him up to carry him off. He responded by biting me in the shoulder so hard it left a bruise for over a week!

Needless to say I was furious with him. It hurt so bad. I kept whining about it all during the soccer game. It wasn't until I took a shower later that night that I realized just how hard he attacked me! Two weeks later, the bruise is faint, but I can still see where he clamped down. Little shark.


The yellowish patch on my shoulder at the bottom of the screen is where Hudson got me. And this photo was taken several days after the incident. Anytime I had a bare shoulder, I would tell Hudson, "You hurt Mommy." He has kissed the boo boo many times. I hope he's sorry!

By the way, the only reason I took a photo of this is because Hudson got a hold of my camera one day while I was sitting at my desk. He took all sorts of great photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment