Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Backing up to Halloween

Great blogger that I am, I am going to post Halloween pictures in the middle of November. Hey, it keeps you guessing!


Before heading to daycare and school. Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, and we celebrated at school on Friday, the OLPH kids had to show up to school in Mass dress and get dressed in costumes after church. Hudson got to be a "scary lion" at daycare all day.


Scary lion.


Evan changed into his Ironman costume after Mass. He has never seen the movie, but he was dead set on being Ironman for Halloween.


Evan walking in the Halloween parade at school. The carnival was a lot of fun. My 7th grade class hosted a Karaoke booth which was a big hit.


Evan waited in line forever, but very patiently, to get this nifty face painting done. I think it looks pretty cool! I didn't even make him take a shower that night and let him wear it the next day at his soccer game!

I dressed up as a bumble bee this year for Halloween. Sadly, there are no pictures of me in my ensemble. Before the afternoon festivities, however, several teachers and I played in a mean game of flag football against the varsity boys. I didn't wear my bee wings, but I did wear my antenna for the game! As we would line up to hike the ball, I could hear the 8th grade boys say, "Get the bee!" Yikes! Teachers ended up winning, and I ended up so sore I couldn't walk the next day! Halloween 09...a success.

2 comments:

  1. 'get the bee!' Haha, that makes me laugh. Soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face painting! So cool. And I would have liked to see your bee get-up. Did they squash you?! lol

    ReplyDelete