Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Tradition?

Last year on Thanksgiving Day, Hudson fell in the backyard and got a major shiner on his forehead.


This is Hudson last year with the scrape on his head.

Fast forward a year, and he's done it again! I'm not really sure what happened, but Evan and Hudson were playing outside today, and suddenly Hudson was screaming for dear life. You know that scream that is the "I'm hurt" scream as opposed to the "I'm mad at my brother" scream. Both Eric and I jumped up to see what happened.

At first the scrape/bruise/roadrash didn't show up, but later in the day, it was plain to see that Hudson has a large boo boo near his left eye.


Poor little face!


Better shot. Hudson was surprisingly willing to pose. He has been camera shy lately, so I didn't think he'd sit still for me to get a shot.

I hate to see his pretty face all scratched up. I hope this isn't a tradition he plans to continue every year. I also don't want it to escalate from small scrapes on his face to larger injuries. This is a tradition that needs to be nipped in the bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment