Monday, November 1, 2010

Giants Win!

Tonight we watched the Giants win the World Series for the first time since 1954. At that time they weren't even in San Francisco.

Now I'll be the first person to admit that I am no baseball fan. The game is just so slow. And the season is just so long...and HOT. I hate hot.

However, I can truthfully say that I have been a Giants fan for over two years now. T-ball Giants that is! I even have gear. I own two Giants T-shirts, one orange shirt, and a visor. I figure this is close enough to being a fan of the real team, so I'm going with it!


Visor sitting on the shelf in my closet.

I've also been to a Giants game in San Francisco. That was one of my most memorable trips with my family. The following photos were from May of 2009.


Evan and Eric before the Giants game that we went to see. Evan was still in his Giants uniform from playing T-Ball earlier that day.


Me at the game.


My little sports fanatic.


I love this city.


Congrats to the SF Giants. I can't wait to go see more games next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment