Friday, November 5, 2010

Stuck

Evan is the owner of a new ring. As in a mood ring for his finger.

The reason I bought him the ring? He put it on his finger at 7-Eleven (yes, Mom-of-the-Year again...quit judging) and could not get it off.

Once Evan realized after much twisting and pulling that he couldn't get it off, he started to do the panicked high-pitched squeal. Me telling him we'd have to cut off his finger probably didn't help. I didn't have time to deal with it, and I didn't want to spit on his finger in the store, so I walked him up to the register, held up his hand, and said, "I need to buy this."

Once we got to school Evan jetted into the bathroom to use soap to get the ring off his finger. It was stuck on "tall man," but it fits very nicely on "ring man." If you know the song "Where is Thumpkin?" then you know what I am talking about.

After school Evan was excited to report that the ring changes colors! I didn't realize when I made a jewelry purchase that morning that it was a mood ring. Evan spent the next 30 minutes trying to "trick" his mood ring into thinking he was sad and mad. That was sooooo fun to listen to.

I'm telling you, the fun never ends in the Forcey house. I tried to take a picture of the ring, and then I forgot. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment