Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Little of This, Little of That

 I crack up every time I see these two with their heads touching playing a video game on a tablet.  What else are little brothers to do during their big brothers' soccer practices or games?  Sometimes they run and play, too.

 I started working out and signed up as a Beachbody coach a few weeks ago.  I was 3 1/2 weeks into the program at this point.  I'm really proud for not missing any days.  Well, I missed one, but I made it up the next day by doing the missed workout in the morning and a second workout at night.  I don't particularly care for doing that, so it's easier to just get the exercise done and X it out!

 I'm following the P90X3 workout DVDs.  I like it for several reasons: it is only 30 minutes, I like Tony Horton, it is tough but gives me something to work towards, and I like the variety in workouts.

 The food is my weak area.  I'm trying to eat more veggies and whole food.  After we get back from Vegas, I plan to really kick my food plan into gear.

 I started a "like" page on Facebook called Forcey Fitness.  Click HERE for the link.  I want to inspire others and let people know that working towards a healthier future is possible.  I'm an ordinary, regular gal who is very busy, but still making a little bit of time to fit this in.

Buddy usually follows me out of the bedroom at 5 a.m. to watch me exercise.  He's very encouraging!

We had a soccer tournament this past weekend, but I'll share those photos in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment