Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Around Here

 This is me at 5:15 a.m. on Tuesday morning before starting my yoga dvd in the P90X3 series that I am doing.  I am on week 2.  I feel stronger.  I can do half a push up!  But that's better than week 1 when I could do none!

 We went home yesterday to watch the U.S. play Belgium in the World Cup.  After a heart breaking loss, Hudson was bored.  He made bad choices and lost his video games for three days.

 This kid has some serious moves!  It's blurry because he was shaking his butt!

 I wish he would quit making bad choices.  No games means he wants much more attention than normal!

I reconnected with an old friend today.  We are sophomores in this picture getting ready to go to the Christmas Ball.  Evan knew instantly that I was the one on the left.  Oh what a baby face I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment