Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sleep Wednesday

I hit the middle of the week and just want to sleep!  I should probably try going to bed earlier.  That would be the first proactive step in this problem!

Once again, let's see what photos I've snapped.  I don't think there are that many to share.

 Eric and I went on a date on Saturday night to a place called ApCal.  It is a winery that features outdoor bands during the summer.  We went once last year to see the Marie Wilson Band, and that is who we saw on Saturday.  Good music to dance to under the giant tree!

 Paula and Anthony were there.  Hmmm...neither of them was looking at the camera.  Rude.

 Happy days!

 You can take your own food in to eat, but you can't bring in any drinks.  They sell Madera County wines.  This is one of our favorites.  I especially love it because it says Green Eyes!

 Sunday was a low key day.  We watched the USA almost beat Portugal.  Tied at the last minute.  We were all on the same couch to watch the game.  That doesn't usually happen.  Since the third game is tomorrow at 9 a.m, we decided to have a soccer watching party at summer school!  Hey, I'm sure we'll be discussing geometry angles of goal kicks to make it apply!  Yeah right!

This is how I feel today.  I worked a little bit after summer school.  Got my toes done, so that was nice.  I have a few household items to do, but all I want to do is close my eyes like Harry.  Lazy little dog.

Okay...maybe if I post my list, I'll get up and accomplish my list.
1. Put load of laundry in to wash.
2. Fold towels. Fold load when done.
3. Spend 15 minutes cleaning office.
4. Spend 15 minutes cleaning bedroom.
5. Gratitude journal.
6. Read 10 pages of current self improvement book.

Not too bad.  If I get moving, I could probably knock this stuff out in less than an hour.

And lastly, gooooooooo USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment