Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Evan Goes to Blackbeards



It is so strange watching Evan grow up.  Last night his best friend's mom texted me saying that some of the moms were taking the soccer team to Blackbeards for a day of fun.  Luckily, we have great friends who are willing to pick our kids up and bring them home when I can't do it!

Evan had a fun day with an hour and a half of flag football practice and a day at the fun park.  It was REALLY weird when his best friend's older brother was the one to pick him up from school!  I taught Kevin when he was 8, and now he's driving MY kid to the water park!  That was strange to watch!

As you can see from the pictures, the boys had a ball!

I was at school interviewing new employees all afternoon.  Even though Hudson knew he was not going to Blackbeards, he insisted to his summer school teacher that Miss Claudia was picking him up.  Um...no!  Silly kid.  He got to do fun science projects at daycare.

Evan still isn't home.  He ended up at one of his friend's house after the water day.  I'll pick him up in a bit. We are used to having the kids around most of the time, so it is different having him gone for the day.  

It makes me happy that he's got such a great network of friends.  Makes me feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment