Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Day #1 and 2

Yesterday was Turkey Day #1.


Brother in law cooked.


My mom is ready for dinner.


My plate.

The food was good, but I gotta be honest. Thanksgiving "dinner" is not my favorite meal. I can take it or leave it. I don't get all excited about turkey and cranberries, and I don't like stuffing.

Eric's prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes the night before? Oh yeah. That's what I'm all about.


My sister and my brother in law.


The cousins singing songs.

It was a low key day. We ate, and I slept. I was really tired.

Today was Turkey Day #2. We went to Bakersfield to see my husband's side of the family. Good day. Lots of food.

Now we are home and dressing up the dog.


Harry is cold all the time. Maybe the manly pink shirt will help.

We are going to attempt to eat healthy and put up Christmas tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment