Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last Day of Vacation

Vacation is always great. And it is always so hard to go back to work. Luckily, I like my job, and once I am there, all is well. It's just hard to initially get out the door.

We had a very peaceful and relaxing morning with the kids at Grandma's. We woke at 9ish, got up at 10ish, and ate lunch at 11ish. I got in a quick run before we headed to pick up the kids.

A quick trip to the Sketcher warehouse for new shoes for Evan, a quick trip to Lowe's for some shelves, and we were home eating my favorite meal of Vietnamese Flank Steak and rice. I'll have to take a picture sometime.

To celebrate our last day of vacation, we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins. We haven't done that in a long time.

And now for more Christmas pictures.


Hudson got to open these pajamas before church. They say, "I'm on Grandma and Santa's nice list!"


Evan was seriously excited to receive new shirts from Grandma!


Aunt Tiffy gave Hudson a Buzz Lightyear toy. Typical of my child, he walked around snickering about Buzz's butt. (It did stick out in a funny way!)


New pj's for Aunt Tiffy and Mom. I'm in blue. I LOVE these pajamas! They are so soft and plush. I don't think I took them off for three days!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've had a great Christmas, New Year's and break! I love reading about all you have done and seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete