Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Another year is here. And that brings another birthday for my mom. Happy Birthday! You are the best mom ever!


The birthday girl. She is 66 years young.

We (Mom, Tiff, nephews, husband, and kids) got together at Edo-Ya. I've never been to this particular Japanese restaurant. It was good. I really enjoyed the booth where we were sitting. It felt very private with our own chef at our table just for us. We couldn't really see any other customers.


Hudson sat between Logan and Aunt Tiffy. That kid sure loves his aunt and cousins.

I love Japanese food, so this was a perfect lunch on a great day. The waiters even sang Happy Birthday in Japanese. At least I am assuming it was Happy Birthday!


We gave Mom a mouse pad with a picture of her and the grandsons on it. I am also going to be working on a Creative Memories calendar for her. I better get started on that thing. I don't think it would be good to give it to her in September!

After lunch, my kiddos convinced Grandma and Aunt Tiffy that they needed to spend the night in Chowchilla. Unexpected date night! Yay!


I sure do love this man.


A little blurry, but this is the picture that the waitress took of all of us. Pretty cute! It was a fun lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment