Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mismatch Day

This week is Catholic Schools Week. It's a week where we celebrate our faith, our school, and each other. Keeping with the celebration, each day is a different theme day. Monday was sports day (I wore my Bulldog sweatshirt and Evan wore his soccer shirt), Tuesday was mismatch day, today was pajama day, tomorrow is super hero day, and Friday is accessory day.


Evan and me ready for Mismatch Day.

Something is very wrong when I am wearing blue, pink, orange, and burgundy all at once, and my 8th graders tell me I look cute. Evan thought he was pretty stylish with his two different shoes, two different socks, shorts, black shirt, and dress shirt. He fit right in with the rest of us crazies!

I didn't take a picture this morning of us trotting off to school in pajamas. I had to stop at the store, and I felt compelled to explain to everyone I saw that it was PJ day at school! They probably thought we were nuts!

It's been a fun week. It's even more fun getting to see Evan in kindergarten enjoying the festivities.

1 comment:

  1. You did look cute in orange and green and blue and....GREAT School Spirit!

    ReplyDelete