Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to School

It was back to school today for Evan and me. Getting up before 5:30 was not the easiest thing in the world to do after settling back into a late night/late morning routine over Christmas break.

Luckily today was a minimum day. And it was Casual Day if you brought a can of soup for the needy. I wore jeans, a sweatshirt, and tennis shoes. Evan wore the same.

I was proud of the fact that I did not ignore my alarm. I got up, got ready, and was not a screaming lunatic at 7:15. Instead at 7:15 we walked out the door to the car. I just have to stay off the computer in the morning. It's what messes me up every time.

The kids at school were good, and we eased back into the routine with some review.

Now I am off to watch The Bachelor. Now that the holidays are over, tv is going to get good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment