Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Off

Yesterday was a day off from school and work (which is one and the same for me). To run off a little energy, I took the boys to Pump it Up during the morning play time. It was the first time where I didn't have to physically get on every slide and bouncy house with the kids. They both can handle it by themselves! I actually got to sit for short spells!

I was leery of Hudson making it through one particular slide thing, but he managed just fine. He's a scrappy little guy!


Hudson coming down the small slide. This bouncy house is a little freaky because the kids go in and disappear for a while. I had to resist the urge to crawl in and look for him!


Hudson must have gone through this bouncer at least 10 times. Talk about a lot of energy!


Both boys after we had shoes on and were preparing to leave. Evan is such a sweaty monkey.

It was a very crowded morning at PIU, but luckily most of the kids there were really well behaved. It was a good way to run and play. Then we called Daddy and met him for pizza. Evan ended up going back to work with Eric while I took Hudson home for a nap.

I love Monday holidays!

Once Evan got home I heard the sweetest words ever. "I think I'll go play in the playroom," he said. And the heavens rejoiced! Here's to indoor play gyms and clean play rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment