Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Floater

After last night's rough evening, we had a pretty great evening tonight...except for one small problem!

I finished my exercise early and asked the boys who wanted to take a bath. All three of us hopped into our big master bathtub. After a few minutes, Evan got out.

Suddenly I noticed that Hudson was poking at his butt. I thought, "Uh oh. Please don't poop in here." Well, that thought was about 10 seconds too late, because floating next to me was a little brown log!

I screamed. Hudson laughed. I was in the middle of shaving my legs and not exactly ready to get out of the tub. I guess I should be thankful that it was a solid poop as opposed to NOT!

Eric gave me a paper towel to scoop the icky thing up. I QUICKLY finished shaving and got the heck out of there. So much for that bath.

I can only imagine what tomorrow will hold!

3 comments:

  1. Yuck! I can honestly say my girls have never done that for us! One of them did at my mom's, but that's it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa Life with boys is never dull. I can say though that neither of my boys never let one go in the tub....as you say, "Good thing they're cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reason #26 to enjoy my life before kids!!

    ReplyDelete