Monday, August 17, 2009

Tired

Today started my journey back into the world of being tired. It was my first day back to work. Luckily there are only teachers there this week. I tell ya, this whole teaching thing would be sooooo easy if the kids stayed home everyday! I am the BEST and most organized teacher when I am alone in my classroom!

It's a good thing we have a week to "practice" getting up early (5:30) and getting out the door early (7:15). Evan and Hudson have had a leisurely summer of slumbering until at least 7. Many mornings I wished and prayed that they'd sleep longer, but now I am poking their little butts awake at 6:30. Poor babies.

We've been having trouble with Hudson going to sleep at night. Maybe getting up early and getting back into the routine will help him get to sleep better.

Anyhow, today was a classroom prep day. I am busy getting my new 7th grade classroom in order. I'll be teaching 7th grade and 8th grade Social Studies and Science.

Tomorrow and Wednesday we have meetings all day. My feet hurt, and I'm tired. I'm sure I'll catch up on sleep next June.

No comments:

Post a Comment