Thursday, January 8, 2009

Random tidbits of our life

There's not any one big thing that has happened in the past week. I'll just post a few a few tidbits about what we have been doing over the past few days.

Evan finally got his school uniform jacket today. Now he'll be warm! He seems to think that because he has his jacket, he can play T-ball. One has nothing to do with the other, so I'm not sure where he got that idea. We will be signing him up for T-ball very soon. It's the beginning of his athletic career, and it's the beginning of the loss of our Saturdays as we know them!

Hudson says a couple of words. Saying "Mac T" is his favorite. That's the name of one of our dogs. He's starting to say "Bandit," the other dog's name. Lovely. My child's first words are the names of the dogs. Why couldn't it be "Mommy?" He also says "Owie" but I'm not sure if he says it meaning it as a word, or if he just likes the sound. Regardless of his lack of vocabulary, we usually have no trouble understanding what he wants. He grunts well.

Eric is working working working. That's just what he does.

I'm working working working. That's just what I do. And I'm getting over a cold. I've been sick four times since starting back to school. Nasty germs. I am looking forward to the weekend. The first week back after a vacation is always long.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, cute about the new coat and playing tball. T ball will be lots of fun though. I like it all laid back and fun at this age. Later it gets nuts.
    On the dog names, I chuckled because the first thing William laughed at (at a couple months old) was the dog, Jack's first word Doggie, Max...well I think Dog was his 4th word but regardless they seem to rank up their for our kids too! Funny.

    ReplyDelete