Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Evan goes to the dentist


Evan went to the dentist for the first time today. He was a great patient and had no cavities. Yay! Dr. Madrigal was the best and made Evan feel very comfortable.


Our silly dentist grabbed my camera after I walked out to go to the bathroom. He and Evan took a couple of self portraits!


Here's a better shot of the two of them stealing the camera!


Dr. M showed Evan how to raise his hand if he felt any pain.


Dr. Madrigal would pull the water gun far away from Evan's face. The child loved it!


No cavities!


The flouride treatment just looks painful! Actually the painful part was that Evan wasn't allowed to eat or drink for an hour after his treatment. That made him crazy.


Thanks Dr. Madrigal! You made Evan's first trip to the dentist a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! They just totally make me feel like I could be there. What a riot. Can I have your dentist. Bad girl confession I have not found a dentist here yet but I HAVE to in the next four months so I can put it off as long as possible when we get to Germany. Then dear lord I hope I find an english speaking one. Way to go !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first-dental visit! I'm so glad that everything went well.

    ReplyDelete