Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas is over

Christmas is gone. All evidence of it is packed in boxes and stored properly in the garage or the shed. Well, all evidence except for the snowman cookie jar that I forgot all about.

Now I am debating whether or not I am going to go to the effort of dragging boxes out of the shed to properly store the cookie jar for the year, or if I am just going to shove it in a closet somewhere only to forget all about it next Christmas. My natural lazy tendencies are leaning towards the closet. I hate it when I forget to pack something.

One item I purposely decided to leave out was my new Willow Tree nativity set. I see nothing wrong with having Jesus out all year. I'll pack it up next year, but for now, the set is going to grace my piano, unless I find a new spot for it. I think it looks pretty where it is.


I am glad to have my house back to normal. Eric and I even did a bit of reorganizing with some of the furniture. We have some big ideas concerning our bedroom and office, but I'll wait until it happens before sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment