Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

We spent our last night of 2008 at home. We ate some yummy junk food, drank soda, watched the movie Elf, and watched the ball drop at 9 p.m. care of MSNBC News Channel. We tried to convince Evan that it was the New Year already! I forgot, we also played a rousing round of Pooh's Matching Game. Then we sang songs while Evan played his new guitar. It was a pretty successful evening!


Evan and I spent some time at the museum today. This was part of their outdoor display.


Hudson is peeking at the New Year!


My men enjoying New Year's Eve.

Blessings and happiness for 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I have no desire to stay up till midnight. We didn't even really 'ring' in the new year, just had lots of yummy snacks and movies. Fun stuff and it seems so much better just doing it with the family then some big party. I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete