Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eight

I was tagged by my friend Carol. She's right. I do like doing these types of things! And without further ado, I present the list of 8.

8 TV Shows I Watch.
A lesser know thing about me is that I LOVE tv. The fact that the tv is not on at the moment is very strange. I love our big tv. It fits perfectly inside that space. See?

The fact that I'm sitting in a dark room with nothing but silence is very strange, but I digress. Here are 8 of my favorite tv shows, but this is by no means a complete list.

1. Grey's Anatomy - I just can't do without McSteamy and McDreamy.
2. All My Children - I can't help it. I've watched it since I was a kid. We'll blame my mom for that one.
3. American Idol - Can't wait for it to start in two weeks. In fact, I can't wait for tv to get soooo much better starting next week! Yippee!
4. My Own Worst Enemy - This is a new one this season that Eric and I have liked.
5. Gossip Girl - This may sound like a lie, but I like to watch this show because I love seeing the shots of New York City. Really, I do.
6. The new Beverly Hills 90210 - I watched the original. I had to watch this one!
7. The local news - I like to catch every version (5, 6, 6:30 and 11). Eric says once you see one half hour segment you are good. I say some catastrophe may have happened in between 5 and 6:30 that I desperately need to know about.
8. The Bachelor - Yes it is awful. So what. It is mind numbing, and after a long day, I just want to let my mind be numb.

8 Favorite Restaurants

Really, there aren't many restaurants I don't appreciate. Just like watching tv, I like to go out to eat. It means no mess in my house! And giftcards are the best! I would have taken a photo of my Olive Garden gift card, but I couldn't find it.


1. The Spaghetti Factory
2. Sweet Tomato
3. Sweet River
4. Me 'N Ed's Pizza
5. Chevy's
6. Japanese Kitchen
7. Olive Garden
8. Red Lobster

8 Things That Happened to Me or That I Did Today

1. Created one scrapbook page before taking the kids to daycare.

2. Went to work.
3. Spent the work day helping my principal write our accreditation document. Fun stuff.
4. Ate out at a Mexican restaurant for lunch. Thank you Kim!
5. Went to Victoria's Secret to buy more of the scent that I am now in love with called Love Spell. Besides the gift of lotion and spray I got for Christmas, I now have body butter, shower gel and bubble bath. Can't wait for my bubble bath.
6. Talked to my mom on the phone.
7. Talked to Eric on the phone.
8. Threw a load of laundry in to wash.
Aren't you jealous of my exciting day?!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. A few more days of vacation.
2. Putting away all the Christmas decor.

3. Getting my new exercise program tomorrow...at least that is the projected delivery date.
4. Hudson learning to talk.
5. My birthday. Yes, it is still two months away, but I can still look forward to it!
6. Evan being at my school next year.
7. Our 6th anniversary.
8. Being done with WASC.

8 Things I Wish For:

1. No debt.
2. To write a book. I guess I shouldn't wish. I should write.
3. To be caught up with scrapbooking.
4. My parents to live closer.
5. An end to the scary economy.
6. Motivation to continue to exercise.
7. A remodeled house with a huge great room and indoor washer and dryer. Someday for sure.

8. All the time to spend reading as I want...never enough time to read! (this was Carol's, but it applies to me too!)

8 People I Tag:
Nope, I don't tag people. I don't mind being tagged, but I was never able to run fast enough to tag the other kids. So I'll keep up with that theme here. If you wish to do this fun list, definitely copy away and do it!

I bet you have never been happier now that you know more about me!

3 comments:

  1. Your lists are great! When Bachelor first started, I watched it all the time...I think I watched the 1st 3 seasons and the 1st season of the Bachelorette and then I'd had enough. It was really good in the beginning though!

    I like your photos mixed in with your lists too. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha...I was just noticing, your leather couches look so much like the ones my in-laws have, only yours look a whole lot nicer & newer. Theirs have been well-used and I often wonder what they must've looked like new. : ) Not that you care about my in-laws' couches...just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh Love spell!! I have been getting that one for years. Its my absolute fave, especialy the bubble bath.
    I love the pics mixed in too!! Lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete