Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Wrap-Up

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve in Chowchilla with my family. We spent Christmas Day in Bakersfield with Eric's family. Two long, but fun days.


The four boys on my side of the family before going to Christmas Eve church service.


What would Christmas be without a shot like this?


The Forcey family ready for church. Evan is obsessed with his new hand-me-down boots from his cousins.


The caption on my new mug says, "You can't scare me...I teach!" Yep, that pretty much sums it up.


Santa came to our house at 10:30! I was still up and had a great conversation with him!


Evan's big present was Guitar Hero.


Hudson's big present was a rocking horse toy that eventually can hook up to the tv. He went right to it, hopped on, and started bouncing up and down.


Hudson received Animal Crackers from Santa in his stocking. Here he is enjoying them while surrounded by the Christmas mess.


Looking at this picture, you would think this kid is nothing but a ham and a showoff. Heh. He only gets like this when he sees a camera. The rest of the day at Mama and Papa's he spent firmly attached to my body like a clingy little monkey. I got a short break when he attached himself to his father.


The Nevada cousins sang the song, "Please Christmas Don't Be Late." Evan joined in for some "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." I know he looks depressed. It was a long day without a nap by that point.


These two little faces are why it is all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures. Your boys always look so Happy and like such hams. The Guitar Hero looks familiar!! Does Evan like it? Max just holds it and pretends to play but really can't. Doc said it will work good with the two guitars so we can play and fake him out that he's doing it. Sooo naughty. ;) Oh and I love the Cowboy boots!! William had a pair when he was little and he went everywhere in them. Now I have a soft spot for little boys in cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete