Sunday, December 7, 2008

And now for the inside

Now I'll share the work I did on the inside of the house.


I cross stitched this stocking 15 years ago. See, I have a couple of talents!


Here is the Christmas tree. Yes, I know it is crooked. That is what happens when the 4-year-old topples the whole thing over when it is half decorated. Eric managed to get it back upright, and I held onto it while he crawled under the tree to screw the base into the holder. This is the result. It just isn't going to get any better this year.


The fireplace. I bought the solid red and green stockings yesterday for the boys. I let Evan choose which one he wanted. He chose the red one, so the green belongs to my Chicken boy.


The formal living room with the piano.

Decorations are pretty much done. I do enjoy the house at this time of year. The only problem this year is having to keep Hudson from touching everything. I purposely put Christmas toys he can play with lined up in front of the fireplace. Does he want to play with those toys? No, he wants nothing to do with those toys. Sigh. The Christmas tree is much more appealing to him. Maybe next year will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment