Thursday, March 10, 2016

Life Lately

I've been busy.  But so has everyone else.

I've been tired.  But so has everyone else.

I've been stressed.  But so has everyone else.

I need a dash of humor.  I think we all do.  I'm going to share things that strike me as funny.  Hopefully, someone else will smile as well!


This made me laugh because we met Spiderman in Disneyland, but I half jokingly wanted to meet Thor.  We didn't wait in line for him though.

Ha!  We've said this to our dogs many times!  However, Eric asks Harry daily, "Who's an idiot dog?"  Harry just wags his tail and takes it as a compliment.

That would be no.  I signed up to walk 10 miles.  Long story.  I was excited about it a few weeks ago.  As it gets closer, my excitement is dampening a bit.

And that's all for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment